In this section, you’ll learn and understand the core principals of finance, including the time value of money, stocks and bonds, risk and return, capital budgeting, financial modeling, and more.
Who is this for?
Our finance articles are designed to be accessible to anybody who wants a career in finance. Since 1999 we’ve helped thousands of people to learn finance for free, including:
- Undergraduate and graduate students
- Finance teachers and professors
- Buy-side candidates looking to break into Wall Street
- Sell-side candidates recruiting into private equity or hedge funds
- Investors looking to trade stocks
- Startup founders who want to model and forecast growth
- Anybody looking to move into a new career in finance
Whatever the reason for wanting to study finance, we have worked very hard to make the information available in the simplest and easiest to understand way possible.