- Break-Even Point Analysis Excel Template
Break-even point analysis examines how much a company can safely stand to lose before descending below its break-even point.
- Accounts Payable Turnover Excel Template
This accounts payable turnover Excel template lets you quickly calculate the accounts payable turnover ratio and measure the number of times a company pays its suppliers in one year.
- Working Capital Excel Template
This working capital Excel template lets you quickly calculate both the working capital and the working capital ratio.
- Profit and Loss Excel Template
The profit and loss statement (also known as the income statement) shows a firm’s revenues, expenses, and taxes associated with those expenses for a financial period.
- Debt Service Coverage Ratio (DSCR) Excel Template
The debt coverage ratio is used to determine whether or not a company can turn enough of a profit to cover all of its debt.
- Capital Asset Pricing Model (CAPM) Excel Template
The Capital Asset Pricing Model (CAPM) provides a way to calculate the expected return of an investment based on the time value of money and the systematic risk of the asset.
- Return on Investment (ROI) Excel Template
A return on investment (ROI) is an evaluation of how profitable an investment is compared to its initial cost.
- Cost of Goods Manufactured (COGM) Excel Template
The cost of goods manufactured (COGM) is a managerial accounting term that is used to show the total production costs for a specific time period.
- Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) Excel Template
Discounted cash flow (DCF) is a method used to estimate the value of an investment based on future cash flow.
- Dividend Discount Model (DDM) Excel Template
The present value of stock can also be found using the Discounted Dividend Model.
- Bond Value Excel Template
This bond pricing Excel template can help you with the following: Bond pricing Bond Valuation Bond Yield For more analysis, see our present value article (a commonly used metric in bond pricing).
- Internal Return Rate (IRR) Excel Template
Internal Rate of Return (IRR) is a discount rate that is used to identify potential/future investments that may be profitable.
- Present Value and Future Value Excel Template
This time value of money Excel template can help you to calculate the following: Present Value Future Value FV of an Annuity FVA Due PV of an Annuity PVA Due Unequal Cash Flows Present value is based on the time value of money concept – the idea that an amount of money today is worth more than the same in the future.
- Net Present Value Excel Template
Net present value is used in capital budgeting and investment planning so that the profitability of a project or investment can be analyzed.